Virgin Money London Marathon 2017
Run for Raj Saubhag UK
23rd April 2017
Fulfil that lifelong dream. Train hard, break boundaries, build willpower, raise money and overcome those mental and physical hurdles to achieve something outstanding. Run the 26.2 miles of the London Marathon.
Raj Saubhag UK has been awarded a charity place for the 2017 Virgin Money London Marathon on the 23rd of April 2017.
We warmly invite all those interested runners to apply for this place by clicking below (Deadline for applications 31st December 2017). Help us raise money for the outstanding Raj Saubhag Humanitarian activities, our target is to raise over £1000 for these worthy causes.
Application deadline: 31st December 2017 - NOW CLOSED
Any questions email: email@example.com
Why should you join Team Raj Saubhag?
We will be with you from the moment you register to the time you cross the finishing line:
- Supported training - tips, magazines, newsletters and group training events
- A running vest - especially for you
- Fundraising advice and a dedicated fundraising page online
- 'Meet the Experts' event held by Virgin Money London Marathon - free entry (Expert talks, celebrity interviews, fundraising masterclass, how to prepare - training advice)
- Refreshments to help you recover after the race
- Massage - well deserved to help you get home after the race
Some of our requirements:
- We ask that runners are dedicated to the race and train appropriately in accordance with guidelines to avoid injury (Raj Saubhag cannot be responsible for any injury sustained)
- If you are chosen as the Raj Saubhag runner you must complete the entry process with the London Marathon and register online prior to the deadline of 17:00 Friday 3rd February 2017
- The Raj Saubhag Charity runner will have to pay the London Marathon administration charge of £330 + vat seperate to their fundraising efforts and targets
- Runners have the amazing opportunity to help us raise money towards the Raj Saubhag Humanitarian projects around the world. We invite you to put all your efforts into this worthy cause and work hard towards your fundraising target. We hope to raise over £1000 for these worthy causes.
- The Raj Saubhag runner must attend the Virgin Money London Marathon Expo in the four days prior to the marathon to collect their race pack. Race Packs must be collected beforehand and the pack contains the runner's race number, timing chip and other important information. The runner must take a form of photo I.D. and completed registration form to collect their race pack. Without these documents you cannot pick up your pack. The expo closes 17:00 Sat 22nd April on the eve of the race so race packs must be collected before this deadline. If you cannot collect you pack then let us know and we can help arrange something.