Jayeshbhai, our kitchen manager is also now able to provide a taxi service for our ashram members.
He currently has a smaller Hyundai Santro and a slightly larger Maruti Suzuki Ecco. Both seat 4 passengers. As he grows he will continue to upgrade his car fleet.
If you would like to book his taxi you can call Jayeshbhai on +91 82642 50982
- Date and time of arrival
- Pick up and drop off location (including terminal if from airport)
- Flight or train details (If flight then where the flight is coming from)
- Your contact number. If you can whatsapp him a photo of yourself that makes it easier to find you.
- Confirm your booking and be available for messaging on whatsapp.
- Will provide you the name, photo and contact number of the driver - Currently the drivers are Rohitbhai and Hasmukhbhai, both are very familiar with the Ashram and to many of us.
- He will ensure that the drivers drive carefully. If you are not happy with the driving then say so during the trip and feed it back to Jayeshbhai. They are happy to take feedback.
- The driver will come to the pick up point in time.
- The drivers will carry a sign with your name on it and the Raj Saubhag Logo. They will wait inside the airport at the arrivals greeting point to find you.
- All charges are fixed and transparent. (Ahmedabad Rs 2400, Rajkot Rs 1700, Surendranagar Rs 600. Costs are same for both the Santro and Ecco cars). If the journey is not a direct one to the Ashram then extra charges may apply.
- This is not a service provided by the Ashram - it is a private vehicle service and so all communications should be directly with Jayeshbhai.
- Gujarati is their primary language and English may go misunderstood. Be clear with all communications and you must speak to Jayeshbhai by phone in person. Do not assume a booking is made unless he has sent you confirmation.
- Vehicles have a luggage rack for extra luggage.