Ekant Maun Shibir Registration
Application for shibirs is strict and only open to those Ashram members with dhyan prapti. Acceptance for the shibirs is decided by Param Pujya Bhaishree and Brahmnishts.
Points to Note
1. Ekant Maun Shibirs are only open to Ashram members (Raj Saubhag Mumukshus) who also have dhyan prapti. Those not falling into this category are welcome to join the Aradhana Shibir that takes place concurrently and is open to all.
2. Shibir application forms must be submitted 1 month prior to the shibir date
3. Param Pujya Bhaishree will decide on who will be accepted for the Shibir closer to the shibir date. This application doesn't guarantee your shibir place - if you are not accepted into the Ekant Maun Shibir you are welcome to join the Aradhana Shibir which is open to all.
4. Applicants must be ‘Raj Marg Nu Yogarohan’ members. Your Raj Marg Group Leader must have given permission.
5. Those travelling from overseas may still attend the Ekant Maun Shibirs even if not part of the Raj Marg scheme.
6. Note there are strict rules to follow during the Ekant Maun Shibir. You will are required to attend the entire shibir and cannot arrive late or leave early.
7. You are still required to book your room at the ashram so we know when you will be arriving and departing. You can do this online after submitting this form.You can download the application form here. Those participating are requested to wear white coloured clothing.
Dress Code for Ekant Maun Shibir
- Fully white coloured clothes (no coloured embroidery / Bharat work on it, white embroidery is ok)
- Dupatta compulsory for females.
- Choose more comfortable bottom wear like salwar, palazzo etc (Avoid tight fitting bottom wear. Leggings / tights will be allowed only if the top is below the knees and it doesn't have a slit.)